Getting Pregnant Schedule
- By: Jane
Stage 1: 10-7 months before pregnancy
1. Adjust your lifestyle : expectant parents must quit smoking and drinking. expectant mothers like coffee should drink fresh fruit or egetable juice instead.
2. Have a comprehensive physical examination: Have a preconception medical examination to assess your health status. if you find some diseases, start treatment as quickly as possible to avoid medication adverse effects on future pregnancy.
3. Measure your body temperature test semen: Record basal body temperature, detect the stability of ovulation
4. Take your pets to hospital to take a medical examination and detect the toxoplasmosis antibodies.
5. Keep away from unsafe environment: The expectant mother shouldn't touch hair dye before pergnancy, leave the office air-conditioned environment and breath fresh air outdoors every 3 hours.
Stage 2: 6-4 months before pregnancy
1. Calculate the ovulation day: in order to increase the chance for pregnancy, you'd better figure out your most important fertile days. That is 15 days after menstruation, or 14 days before it.
2. Choose the best time to conceive: Experts generally believe that it's scientific to get pregnant in August and give birth in May. the weather is cooler in early autumn, it's suitable for pregnancy.
3. To see the dentist: Don't forget to do dentistry examination! during the whole pregnancy period, expectant mothers are not suitable to visit dentist, you should have an oral health care before pregnancy and wash your teeth to ensure dental health, in order to avoid future trouble.
4. Begin to exercise regularly: You should exercise regularly for at least one month to get pregnant, moring run,yoga, swimming etc are all good options.
5. Have a healthy diet: Different foods contain different nutrients, your diet should include protein, fruits, vegetables, and carbohydrates. develop healthy eating habits.
6. change the contraception method: Stop using birth control pills at least 6 months in advance, switch to physical contraception methods, such as condom, withdrawal or rhythm methods.
Phase 3: 3-1 months before pregnancy
Adjust the frequency of sex: Reduce the frequency of sex Appropriate, expectant fathers should exercise to ensure the quantity and quality of sperm.
Phase 4: get pregnant
Have sex multiple times during ovulation, a lovely and healthy baby will settle in your womb.